In Game Downloadable Content (Requires Internet Connection)Compatible with: TS12 SP1,
Build and operate the railroad of your dreams - now with multiplayer.
Trainz simulator 12 includes the most exciting new feature in the history of Trainz. The players have been asking for it, and we have delivered, introducing Trainz Multiplayer! Now players from all over the world can build, play and operate railroads together.
Discover the realism, flexibility, and capability you expect from the best train simulator on the market. With 8 new classic and exotic routes available, including a brand new Municipal Transit Railway with streetcars and elevated commuter rail, incredibly detailed routes set in modern era Russia, Hungary, and more!
BIRTH OF A ROUTEUsing the powerful Surveyor World Builder.
- Stunning Realism & Accuracy: Our realistic physics engine models vehicle momentum, individual component systems, and physical effects like air and curve resistance with remarkable accuracy.
- Unmatched Flexibility: Trainz is open-ended, allowing total freedom and functionality. Operating is as simple, or as challenging, as you want it to be. At 100,000+ FREE items for download, customization is almost limitless.
- Powerful World Builder: The easy-to-use Surveyor World Builder gives you the power to create any world you can imagine. Laying new track is quick and simple, and you have thousands of buildings, landscape elements, and consists to choose from.
- Mojave Subdivision: A 1990s-era US freight route through the California desert, including a selection of ATSF and SP diesels such as the GP60M, B40-8W, SD40T, and SD45.
- ECML King's Cross – Newcastle: An improved and extended version of the prototypical British route you know and love from TS2010, set in the 1970s 'blue diesel' era.
- Southern China: Set in China's modern era, this fictional but stunningly realistic route features diesel locomotives such as the DF7C, ND5, DF11, and DF11G.
- Additional routes include:
- Balezino - Mosti,
- Debrecen - Nyiregyhaza,
- Municipal transit railway,
- Norfolk & Western - Appalachian Coal,
- Northeast Corridor - Wilmington To Philadelphia
Additional Service Pack 1 Updates Include:
- New in-game downloadable content system for both payware and freeware options.
- New in-game navigation system with a HUD UI.
- An expanded sound library. Sounds now come from every aspect of the environment, not just from locomotives.
- Configurable control schemes now allow for players to bind controls and tasks to their keyboards, mice, or other gaming devices.
- Added A.W.S (Advanced Warning System) features to the British ECML (East Coast Main Line) route.
- Improved the coupling physics engine, connections between locomotives and rolling stock more realistic than you'll find anywhere else.