Choose from 7 different product variants using the selection boxes. (Currently Boxed Editions are out of stock).
For the best value offer, check out our new Platinum Edition offering more routes, more sessions, more locos, plus a First Class Ticket.
TRAINZ A NEW ERA PLATINUM EDITION:
TOTAL VALUE $326.80 - Save 88%
Trainz A New Era SP2 (TANE SP2) is the latest and best ever version of Trainz. With an all new graphics engine, TANE takes advantage of the latest hardware technology and brings new levels of realism and visual "eye candy". And the brand new Service Pack 2 version delivers 2 full years of updates, improvements, enhancements and fixes
- New graphics engine with full world shadows and per-pixel lighting
- Real-time physics feedback and editing tools
- Procedural animated spline junctions
- Realistic cab sway and external train motion
- Smoke and weather affected by world objects
- In-game navigation system
- Multi-window support
- Improved in-game browser
- Expanded sound library
- Configurable control schemes
- In-game downloadable content system for both payware and freeware options
- Access to over 250,000+ free DLC items via The Download Station
ECML Kings Cross - (United Kingdom, 1976)
This edition delivers the full route from London Kings Cross Station all the way to Edinburgh in Scotland - a 393 mile drive! With significant updates to almost every feature, this route will transport you back in time to 1976.
Chesapeake & Ohio RR, Hinton Division (United States, 1950)
Hinton Division, one of the major coal producing areas for the C&O, starts just west of Thurmond, WV through to Hinton, WV and includes 4 subdivisions. Laurel Creek, Piney Creek, Rend, and Loup Creek.
Based upon the famous Highland Valley route from the early days of Trainz, Kickstarter County has received a huge upgrade with new content, new track, new industries, and new high definition assets.
WHICH EDITION TO CHOOSE?
The description above outlines the main features and content for the Standard Edition. Your can expand your experience by choosing one of the two following upgrade options.
DELUXE EDITION EXTRAS
Set up as a short line electric traction railroad serving several inter-dependent industries, the industries served by the railroad include lumber mill, furniture factory, grain mill, commercial bakery, paint and solvent factory, metal can and container factory, and a coal fired electricity plant.
All the great features and content included in the Deluxe Edition plus even more content:
- Trainz A New Era Standard Edition (RRP $39.99)
- 4 x TANE Deluxe Edition Routes (RRP $69.99)
- 4 x Platinum Bonus Sessions for Std Edition Routes (RRP $63.96)
- 4 x Platinum Bonus Routes (RRP $84.90)
- 3 x Platinum Bonus Trainsets (RRP $59.97)
- 30 Day First Class Ticket
- 60+ Sessions (+ 10 Tutorials)
- 120+ Locomotives
- 600+ Rolling Stock Vehicles
- 18,400+ Assets in total
- Thousands of miles of track
- A lifetime of enjoyment!
NOTE: This product is a digital download.
* Over 98% of DLS content works in TANE, with over 500,000 items available for download from our own Download Station or 3rd party websites, some content may not work as expected.
Note: All Box Editions are DRM-Free. They require no online connection for activation and can run offline forever. (You can also enable all online options at any time).
|Latest Downloadable Version:||
PC: Build 80349
|Platforms Supported:||PC & MAC|
PC Minimum Specification
|Operating System:||Windows 7 64-Bit|
|Processor:||Intel I/AMD K10 Series 2GHz 64Bit Processor|
|Graphics:||1GB VRam with DirectX 11 Support|
|Disk Space:||30GB Free Space|
Win 8 and Win 10 also supported.
Requires an internet connection for online services.
MAC Minimum Specification
|Operating System:||MacOS X 10.12|
|Processor:||Intel i5 2Ghz|
|Graphics:||Intel Iris or better with 1GB VRAM supporting OpenGL 3.3|
|Disk Space:||30GB Free Space|
|General:||Requires an internet connection for online services.|