In Game Downloadable Content (Requires Internet Connection)Compatible with: TANE SP1, TANE, TS12 SP1,
Grab three great DLC products and save!
Conceived by the office of Sir William A. Stanier FRS, the Duchess is a classic example of British engineering at its finest. The first 10 locos of the class were built with a streamlined cladding colloquially referred to as an "upside down bathtub". Due to the added weight and maintenance difficulties, the streamlining proved nonviable and it was later removed revealing a locomotive of very handsome lines. The remaining 28 locos were built without streamlining and the class became commonly known as "Duchesses". From 1945, smoke deflectors were fitted to help with smoke obscuring the crew's forward vision, giving them the distinctive final appearance that became so popular with observers.
The LMS Duchess pack is a high quality representation of the locomotives in LMS crimson and BR green liveries in unstreamlined guise. Scripted running numbers and nameplates provide 36 members of the class for your enjoyment. These painstakingly modeled locomotives make use of the latest sound, physics and smoke systems. A custom cab interior and clever additional features such as scripted couplers, hoses and configurable headcodes make these horses a satisfying addition to your Trainz collection.
Such a stylish loco deserves a stylish consist and so providing the perfect accompaniment, is a set of fully featured LMS Period III Stanier coaches consisting of consisting of a Brake Third Corridor to Diagram 1905, a Third Open to Diagram 1904, and a First Corridor to Diagram 1930.
- 36 Duchesses in both LMS Crimson and BR Brunswick Green.
- 24 Stanier Period III Carriages in both LMS Crimson and BR Crimson and Cream comprised of BTK to D1905, TO to D1904 and FK to D1930.
- Authentically detailed loco cab and rideable passenger interiors.
- Scripted couplers, steam heat and brake hoses compatible with existing S&C stock.
- Scripted loco headcodes.
- Scripted carriage lights and tail lamps.
The Coronation Scot is a powerful steam passenger locomotive built for British railways in the 1930’s. The Coronation Scot celebrates the halcyon days of LMS passenger service by recreating the sights and sounds of this historic train, and is now available as part of your Trainz collection.
Entering revenue service on the 5th July 1937, the Coronation Scot was an immediate success in terms of speed, reliability, comfort, and publicity. Originally intended as a high speed adaptation of the LMS ‘Princess Royal’ class, the design process for the new locomotives resulted in the inclusion of a number of substantial improvements over its predecessor.
6+ Different Cars
Discover the full consist of Coronation Scot coaches including BFK to D1961, FK to D1960, RFO to D1902, RK to D1912, TO to D1981, and BTK to D1905. As well as Stainer Period III carriages in both LMS Crimson and BR Crimson & Cream, including BFK to D1910, RK to D1912, and RFO to D1902.
Attention to detail is important, so you’ll be able to see the authentically detailed locomotive cabs, and rideable passenger interiors of carriages. You’ll also be able to enjoy fully scripted couplers, steam heat and brake hoses compatible with existing S&C and LMS sets, scripted locomotive head-codes, locomotive numbers and name-boards, as well as carriage lights and tail pumps.
Choice is important, so you’ll find 4 different liveries included. LMS Princess Coronation locomotives in Caledonian Railway blue, LMS Crimson, LMS Crimson with double chimneys, and in wartime black with double chimneys.
Nickel Plate High Speed
Trainz: A New Era Update
This stunning train has been upgraded to give you the best experience. The Nickel Plate has had its Train Motion settings tweaked to mimic realistic behaviour using the new Train Motion system in TANE.
In addition to this, you can now play the brand new driving session created for this train. This means you can find the Nickel Plate train located in the Kickstarter County session menu. That isn’t to say you can’t go and place it in Surveyor yourself like before, but we thought some of you will want to just get in and drive!
Relive the halcyon years of steam hauled freight services in the US with this stunningly modeled Trainz Simulator addon.
This DLC pack includes the following:
- New York, Chicago & St. Louis / 'Nickel Plate Road' Class S-2 2-8-4 locomotive in early and late condition
- Pere Marquette Class N-1 2-8-4 locomotive in 'as preserved' condition
- NKP 40' Boxcar
- NKP 400 Series Bay Window Caboose
- Custom 3d Locomotive Interior.
- Custom 3d Caboose Interior.
- Animated ringing bell, including bell lever controlls in locomotive cab.
- Configurable classification lights and flags.
- Automatically assigned prototypical vehicle numbering for Locomotive, Boxcar, and Caboose.
- Tender automatically displays the running number.
- Automatic tail light on rear of tender.
- Automatically configured end of train flags (day), marker lamps (night) and a lantern for backing up on the Caboose.
- Interior of Caboose is lit at night.
- Train crew will board / alight from caboose at the crew depot.
- Automatic brake hose connection on all vehicles using the ACS standard.
- Boxcar loads palletized goods by default, other loads configurable in surveyor.
- Boxcar doors are animated and will open when loading and unloading products.
|Platforms Supported:||PC & MAC|