In Game Downloadable Content (Requires Internet Connection)Compatible with: TS12 SP1,
The Union Pacific Railroad (reporting mark UP), headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, is the largest railroad network in the United States. James R. Young is president, CEO and Chairman. UP's route map covers most of the central and western United States west of Chicago and New Orleans. As of 2005, UP operates on 32,426 miles (52,185 km) of track, of which it owns outright 26,949 miles (43,370 km), both numbersrepresenting the highest amount of any railroad currently operating in the United States. It has achieved this size thanks to purchasing a large number of other railroads, notably the Missouri Pacific, Chicago and North Western, Western Pacific, Missouri-Kansas-Texas, and the Rio Grande (including the Southern Pacific). Currently, Union Pacific owns 26% of Ferromex while Grupo Mexico owns the remaining 74%.
This version of the SD70, similar to the SD70MAC; Commenced production in 2004. Equipped with EMD's 16-710G3C-T2 prime mover, which is rated at 4,300 horsepower.
The EMD SD70 is a series of diesel-electric locomotives produced by the Electro-Motive Division of General Motors(of which the originals commenced production in late 1992 and since then over 4000 units have been produced).
- Ditch Lights.
- Auto-Running Numbers.