Pro Trainz®: TEE Rheingold
The introduction of the Trans Europe Express (TEE) set completely new benchmarks for travels within the European Economic Area. This new train type was distinguished by numerous exclusive special features, such as First Class, a galley, customs areas and more. The most striking of all, however, was the train's uniform painting in wine-red and beige.
Even the then newly produced Rheingold received this enhancement so that the cobalt blue flagship got its world-famous wine-red livery within a short period of time.
In order to complete the Rheingold series and by popular request, we have now developed this train: the Rheingold 'Trans Europe Express' TEE.
As with the earlier Rheingold 1962 add-on, we have designed all coaches in detail, replaced the old paint scheme and labelled them precisely. In addition, this package features the dome car of the second series with four big windows in the prospect pulpit.
The dome car as well as the dining car come with a detailed passenger view, which invites you to explore the cars.
This set is fully developed in PBR and therefore added to our high quality Pro Trainz® series.
• Rheingold TEE: highly detailed compartment and high-capacity coaches, dome and Humpback “Buckel” dining car included
• Dome car with prospect pulpit - highly detailed passenger views for the dome and Humpback “Buckel” dining car included
• Reflection, brilliance and depth properties included in the views
• Developed in PBR for TRS 2019
• Different views allow a virtual "inspection" of the dome and dining cars including both storeys of the dome car (bar and viewing area)
• Trainz industry support
• Configurable destination signs
• Animated brakes
• Connected coupling
• Supports tail-lights
• 1st and 2nd series of dome car included
• Day and night version for a maximum detail degree
• Sophisticated lettering
• Interactive help menu