In Game Downloadable Content (Requires Internet Connection)Compatible with: TANE SP2,
The Tnfrhs 32-Refrigerated wagon takes us once again "down memory lane". This "cool" fellow was built from 1936 and was in service for many decades. In 1981 his voyage finally came to a sudden halt and the Tnf Rhs 32 was allowed to paint the rails red for the last time. The refrigerated wagons received numerous modifications during their long life in service and carried diverse goods from fish to meat.
The Tnfrhs 32-Refrigerated wagons have many years of service on the clock. Don't let yourself be fooled by their old age, though: we have equipped our digital model with many new cutting-edge materials as a matter of course to add a more realistic look. A new detailed axle as well as numerous difficult superstructures beneath the wagon round off the model.
You can customise your Tnfrhs 32-Refrigerated car. Apart from the DB and the DR version you can also transport numerous beers so that you never grow tired. In addition, there are various colours for you to choose from . Thus, there are countless possible combinations! Needless to say, our wagon moreover comes along with sophisticated brandnew sound effects on your PC.
- Tnfrhs 32 refigerator wagon
- High resolution textures
- Customizable vehicle colors (4 colors)
- Customizable roof colors (3 colors)
- Customizable beer liveries, including Bananas, DB and DR scheme (11 liveries)
- Realistic sound including coupler and brake sounds
- Visible European UIC coupling
- Visible UIC wagon numbers
- Sophisticated lettering
- Trainz industry support
- Support for seasons
- Interactive help system included
- Designed for T:ANE
- Session for Niddertalbahn included
- English and German language support
- visible end of train plates
|Platforms Supported:||PC & MAC|