In Game Downloadable Content (Requires Internet Connection)Compatible with: TRS19 TRS19 SP2+
This section of the Canadian Rocky mountains runs from Baker Creek following the Bow River to Cochrane, 12 Miles west of Calgary.
For those who know the area or pass by, here are some points of interest:
- Castle Mountain
- Castle Junction
- Johnston Canyon lower Falls
- The Bow River of course
- Mt Norquay
- Snow Peak
- Trans Canada Highway following the same route to Calgary
- Banff a well known city, spa and ski resorts
- Mt Girouard and lake Minnewanka with dam.
- Mount Rundle
- Bow Flats Natural Area
- Pigeon Mountain on to Exshaw
- Lafarge Cement industry at Exshaw near Lac des Arcs
- Kananaskis towards Seebe
- Osada towards Morley where the Bow River enters Ghost Lake.
- Wild Cat Hills Gas Extraction Plant towards Milford where we call it a day.
- Shell Gas Plant at Jumping Pound Complex.
Various industries will keep you busy on this section while enjoying the beautiful landscape when delivering or pick up goods.
|PC & MAC