In Game Downloadable Content (Requires Internet Connection)Compatible with: Trainz Plus TRS22 TRS19
There's also a new 10 mile track section on the western side to highlight a beautiful location along the Columbia River. Included in the 10 miles west side track is the Beavermouth siding a 2 and 3 Track siding long 2.2 miles.
- Master all new sidings, switches, signals, slopes and seasons.
- Drive a heavy load downhill from Ottertail just south of the beautiful (world famous) Yoho National Park.
- Journey east across the Columbia River starting at Beavermouth.
- Obey the signals and speed limits and wait for oncoming traffic.
- Around Golden Junction Dispatcher session
Purchasing this DLC will see you get the entire Canadian Rocky Mountains - Columbia River Basin route + the Beavermouth to Ottertail extension all combined in the one route (see above).
View the details below of the original Canadian Rocky Mountains - Columbia River Basin route (but note that much of this older section of the route has also undergone scenic transformation).
|PC & MAC