In Game Downloadable Content (Requires Internet Connection)Compatible with: TRS19
The Innter Kohn Necktion Railroad has both a standard gauge and narrow gauge for this superb TRS19 model railroad "operations" layout.
Innter and Necktion are two small ports in close proximity but separated by an impenetrable barrier. Several years ago the two ports were connected by a railroad running through challenging terrain and through the town of Kohn, giving the Innter Kohn Necktion Railroad.
The model railroad occupies three baseboards located in a wide and long passageway. The model railroad is on two levels. It has numerous loops, spirals and steep four percent grades.
Innter and Necktion have ferry barges that link to other railroads. The ferries can be used as Fiddle (Staging) Yards to make up consists in-game. Innter also has a workshop, a fuel storage depot and a rotary Gilpin Ore dumper. Necktion has the Eyekeyah Flatpack furniture factory, ore crushing and bagging plant, steamship wharf and log dump.
The larger town of Kohn has a locomotive depot, MoW depot, foundry, dry sort yard and saw mill.
Elsewhere on the railroad are a log camp, mine and stock yard.
Traffic that flows on the railroad includes:
- Ores and minerals from the mine and ferries to the rotary dumper and to the foundry.
- Logs from the logging camp and ferries to the log dump, saw mill and ferries.
- Lumber from the saw mill to the furniture factory and ferries.
- Livestock from the stock yards to the ferries and bales of hay to the stock yards.
- Plant, equipment and supplies from the workshop, steamship wharf and ferries to the mine and logging camp.
- Diesel fuel from the ferries.
On the layout Track Markers with the prefix IND are used to designate industries. The folder containing the layout also includes a map of the layout.
More details of the layout and sessions can be found in the N3V Trainz Forums. Search with Necktion.
Additional sessions for the layout will be available on the Download Station.
|Platforms Supported:||PC & MAC|