In Game Downloadable Content (Requires Internet Connection)Compatible with: TANE SP2, TANE SP1,
Travel back in time and experience some good 'ol USA rail nostalgia.
This collection bundles 5 individual packs from early 1900 through to 1955 - the perfect bundle for those wanting to travel back to when clocks seem to tick slower and life was much simpler :-)
----- PURCHASE INDIVIDUALLY: $91.95 ------
----- BUNDLE PRICE JUST: $31.27 ------
1. Aerotrain "Train of Tomorrow"
Go back to 1955 when GE came up with the futuristic, streamlined "Aerotrain". Includes 6 different liveries:
- Atchison Topeka and Santa Fe
- Chicago Rock Island and Pacific
- General Motors
- New York Central
- Pennsylvania Railroad
- Union Pacific
2. United States Army Transportation Corps Class S 160
- This pack includes two loco versions plus tenders
- Fully functional cab
- Realistic sounds, realistic visual appearance and animations
- Animated fireman
- Support for winter looks (snow/ice; months January-March)
3. Nickel Plate High Speed Freight Set
This DLC pack includes the following highly detailed items:
- New York, Chicago & St. Louis / 'Nickel Plate Road' Class S-2 2-8-4 locomotive in early and late condition
- Pere Marquette Class N-1 2-8-4 locomotive in 'as preserved' condition
- NKP 40' Boxcar
- NKP 400 Series Bay Window Caboose
- And a whole host of detailed scripted features
4. C&O 2-6-6-6 H8 - New River Mining Coal Run
Take charge of the C&O 2-6-6-6 H8 Alleghenyas you make a large coal run. The journey is not a short one so get ready to take the challenge of hauling your freight from New River Mining all the way up to Hinton!
5. Quinnimont Coal Drag
In this detailed session you'll once again be in charge of the C&O 2-6-6-6 H8 Allegheny in Quinnimont. This outpost was the original marshalling yard for coal loads from the surrounding mines in the New River Gorge.
|Platforms Supported:||PC & MAC|