This year, ZecRail brings you the new type 4 D1 class locomotive decorated for Christmas 2017, with a string of goods wagons and passenger carriages to bring Christmas cheer to the people in your virtual world!
The locomotive, a 4-6-0 tender engine, is painted in a cutom blue and gold livery with Christmas decorations, and a traditional chalked style Merry Christmas message on the smokebox door; and offers clean, polished, and lightly weathered options for your Christmas Train!
- Custom painted locomotive (VR D1 Class Type 4) and rolling stock (I wagon, U van in red, M cattle truck, G carriage truck, AA, AB, and BB class American Saloon carriages, ZP guards van)
- Pre-made consist for the 2017 Christmas Train
- VR D1 class (type 4) also features
- Texture swapping, giving clean, polished, and lightly weathered options
- Scripted, animated, reverser and valve gear in exterior and interior views
- Animated flags
- Christmas lights at night (white lights and flashing red and green lights) plus tree lights on day and night
- LOD on all meshes
- Scripted exhaust smoke effects, based off regulator and cut-off
- Scripted and animated air compressor, with sound and smoke effects
- Scripted cylinder drain effects toggled by ALT + D, and based off the steam chest pressure
- Other Scripted steam and sound effects including injectors, and blower
- Animated screwlink couplers, brake hoses/taps, and safety chains using ACS
- Scripted Marker Lamps and Tail discs, with glow lamps (thanks to Bloodnok) - compatible with the VR Set Train Lamps driver command
- Animated cab doors, cab windows, cab roof vent, weather tarp, smokebox door, and tender tank filler lid
- Cab doors, windows and roof vent can be controlled from inside the cab as well as via the properties window.
- Weather tarp matches in cab view and exterior view
- Full custom interior view, with operational controls
- Physique based coal load animation in tender, giving realistic deformation as coal is used
- Automatic Numbering, with automatic tender numbering, with normals mapped number plates and matching builders plates
- Snow mesh, using the snow altitude function in Trainz