In Game Downloadable Content (Requires Internet Connection)Compatible with: TRS19
This product is a virtual representation of late phase CP GMD SD40-2s between the years 2002-Current. This number series 5865-5879 was built in 1984 by General Motors Diesel in London, Ontario, Canada for CP Rail. This engine has all the exact details found on the real thing both outside and inside the cab. From CP specific after cooler pipe on the rear of the long hood, retained Locotrol antenna array (Locotrol was removed from CP SD40-2s in the late 90s and early 00s), Open bearing EMD HTC trucks to Q-Tron electronic equipment and Knoedler air ride seats inside the cab. No detail was spared on this model.
Some other features are....
- Includes Skin changer with 4 different skins
- Conntectable Air Hoses and MU Cables
- Functioning and interactive Distance Counter/Pressure readout on IDU
- Functioning and interactive QTRON Digital speedometer.
- Functioning dynamic brakes
- Auto Running Numbers
- Road specific highly detailed cab view
- Scripted cab functions and sounds
- Night lighting
- Openable engine compartment doors
- Openable Front and Rear cab doors
- Accurate recording of EMD 16-645E3 Prime Mover
- Cooling and dynamic brake fans that engage depending on engine/ressistor load
|PC & MAC